Frequently Asked Questions

In International Trading, we are interested in helping you solve any questions you might have about the use and applications of our products.


If you have any questions or comments, you can send them to us by completing the form below:




Questions or comments:














In this space we publish the frequently asked questions  our customers have about our products. We hope you find them useful.

1.- Why it is necessary to orientate one of the corners of the electrode toward the North Pole?      

It is necessary for it to couple with the magnetic field of the earth in order to generate a permanent negative electric field at the surface.

2.-What happens if the elecrode is not properly leveled or orientated?

The electrode still works but the generated electric field is limited to a range of 160 m in diameter.

3.- What is the difference between this electrode and the rods?

The electrode is 100% copper, the rods have a copper coating.

The generated cathodic field creates an equipotential without the need of an interconnection and it also helps retard corrosion.

4.-What is the function of the LCR device?

It is the first point of opposition for the current inductions. It reduces harmonic distortion, noise, radio frecuency and electromagnetic interferences, and decreases magnetic reluctance in transformers.

5.-What is the function of the masses and impedances coupler?      

Its function is to lower the resistance. It gives a multi-landed system that can drain the fault at different points. If there is a vandalized point, it can drain through the metalic structures to which it is connected. It is the second point ofr opposition for induced currents from the subsoil, metalic structures and water pipelines; the coupler directs these inductions back to the ground.

6.-How is the equipotential achieved without connecting to the ground network?                          

The generated cathodic field electromagetically connects all the metallic elements with the electrode within a 160 m diameter, which could be verified by checking continuity.

7.- How is the permanent resistance achieved?

The electrode is 100% copper and has a high resistance to corrosion; the generated cathodic field retards the galvanic pair effects and, therefore, the corrosion, whereby the resistance remains constant.

8.-What happens with the current that goes through the coupler sides?                     

The currents that gothrough the coupler sides are drained to ground because the coupler is connected to metallic structures which make contact with the soil.

9.-How many atmospheric discharges does  the lightning rod support?               

All atmospheric discharges, regardless of  intensity, in the guaranteed time. The system protects from the occurrence of lightning by 95%, in a diameter of 160 m, and the remaining 5% is drained to ground.

10- How does it still work in partially vandalized sites?

In the case of the lightning rod, if the descent cable to the electrode is stolen, the coupler drains the lightning, because is connected to metal structures which are in contact with the soil . If the interconnection cables between the grounding network are stolen, the electrode still works since it does not require interconnection due to it works electromagnetically in a diameter of 160 meters.